GodsOfWar [Rappelz] Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Wilderness - January 2013

Répondre au sujet    GodsOfWar [Rappelz] Index du Forum » La cabane du voyageur » Bienvenue à l auberge Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Wilderness - January 2013
Auteur Message
garlyav

Masculin
Points de participation: 21
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message Wilderness - January 2013 Répondre en citant

Wilderness - January 2013 > bit.ly/1XFDFpR

Posted..on..January..19,..2013May..2,..2014Categories..National..Recreation..Areas,..Travels..So,...regrettably,...the...only...views...of...Yosemite...were...ones...we...got...from...the...car...window...and...a...few...parking...lot...stopsBy.leaving.so.much.of.the.area.open.to.energy.development,.and.by.authorizing.what.the.lawsuit.describes.as.a.spider.web.of.OHV.routes.that,.added.up,.would.stretch.from.Atlanta.to.Anchorage,.the.agency.has.clearly.failed.to.do.its.jobThis.leads.to.the.pet.having.longer.legs.and.being.taller.than.its.intact.counterpartI..think..it..was..safe..to..say..that..although..we..were..all..excited..about..the..idea..of..a..nice..hotel..room..in..San..Francisco,..he..was..easily..the..most..excited..of..all..of..usThe...last...time...there...were...such...shifts...was...around...1980And.then,.the.rest.is.my.fault.probably,.for.filling.their.heads.about.warnings.about.bears.in.this.part.of.the.countryCertain...types...of...cancer...can...be...affected...by...removal...of...the...reproductive...organsWhen..the..Governor..talks..about..the..state..taking..ownership..of..millions..of..acres..of..federal..lands,..make..no..mistake:..the..intent..behind..this..loony..idea..is..to..make..as..many..acres..as..possible..available..for..pump..jacks,..strip..mines,..pipelines..and..roadsMonth:...January...2013...I.will.post.the.dates.of.the.stories.from.now.onClose...[x]...Because...he...was...fine,...as...soon...as...we...started...putting...distance...between...us...and...that...campsite,...and...I...came...to...realize...that...his...stomachache...was...really...just...a...case...of...extreme...anxiety...about...camping...there,...due...to...his...picking...up...my...bear...preoccupation...and...distorting...it...into...a...actual...phobia.If...you...feel...that...Turkey...Mountain...is...a...place...that...needs...preserved,...PLEASE...share...this...informationProstatic...disease,...a...fairly...common...problem,...is...decreased...by...alteringThe...next...week,...The...Salt...Lake...Tribune...called...on...the...Obama...administration...to...withdraw...these...hurtful...land-use...plans...and...set...about...doing...them...correctly:...The...environmental...groups,...led...by...the...Southern...Utah...Wilderness...Alliance,...make...a...strong...case...that...the...Richfield...plan...reflects...very...little...understanding...either...of...the...land...it...is...supposed...to...be...managing...or...of...the...federal...laws,...rules...and...executive...orders...that...were...supposed...to...guide...the...planning...process*Southern..Utah..Wilderness..Alliance..is..a..501(c)3..nonprofitOff-Beat...San...Francisco...July...2,...2012...Who...goes...to...a...crematorium...when...they...visit...a...new...town?...Crazy...geocachers,...thats...who4The.Road.of.Trials.Soon,.though,.the.sounds.of.nature.were.pierced.by.a.different,.more.abrasive.sound:.the.sound.of.my.oldest.raising.his.voice.in.anger,.and.my.youngest.cryingClick...here...to...view...recent...media...from...Utah...citizensIts..guardians..dare..release..it..only..to..the..duly..provenPrivacy..Policy....Terms..of..Use..All..Content..Copyright..2016..VetMatrix™..All..Rights..ReservedYou..are..receiving..this..email..because..you..signed..up..for..our..contact..list..or..participated..in..an..eventwith..Twin..Eagles..Wilderness..SchoolDont...forget...to...like...us...on...FacebookTwin..Eagles..Wilderness..SchoolUpdate..-..January..2013..Greetings..from..Twin..Eagles..Wilderness..School!..Occasionally..we..send..out..an..extra..email..to..share..something..that..we..feel..will..provide..some..added..value..to..our..eNewslettersScenes.from.Columba:.Oh,.and.another.boon..AJ.has.decided.he.wants.to.be.interred.here.when.he.goes,.in.the.Columbarium.in.San.FranciscoRead...all...about...Greater...Canyonlands...in...the...newsBut...beyond...that,...developing...your...ability...to...make...fire...brings...other,...deeper...rewards:...Confidence...-...The...confidence...that...comes...from...learning...how...to...make...fire...extends...beyond...the...woods,...it...flows...into...all...areas...of...your...lifeSoon..they..were..tumbling..out..of..their..tent,..and..I..was..tumbling..out..of..mine,..bleary..eyed..and..trying..to..understand..what..happened f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 23:39 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 23:39 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    GodsOfWar [Rappelz] Index du Forum » La cabane du voyageur » Bienvenue à l auberge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation